Fractionating fats makes it possible to offer certain fatty acids in a concentrated form. The fractionated fats in our range are rumen protected, which means that the fat is only broken down in the small intestine. Moreover, our fractionated fats have a high C16:0 (palmitic acid) content, which ensures a higher milk production and a higher milk fat percentage. The products in this range all have a neutral smell and uniform structure, making them easy to apply in different feeds.
Frafat F85-10 is a fractionated fat, based on palm stearine, produced in Asia. Frafat F85-10 has a C16:0 content of at least 85% and a C18:1 content of 5 to 10%. The product consists of free fatty acids and is specifically suited for raising milk production and milk fat content.
et product bestaat uit vrije vetzuren en is uitermate geschikt om de melkproductie en het melkvetpercentage te verhogen.
Frafat F85-10 has the following characteristics:
- white colour, micro bead structure
- mostly C16:0 and C18:1 – of which at least 85% is C16:0
- produced from palm stearine fraction
Frafat Vita 16 is a fractionated fat based on palm and produced in the European Union. Frafat Vita 16 has a C16:0 content of ± 81% and contains free fatty acids. This product is extremely suitable for increasing milk production and milk fat percentages.
Frafat Vita 16 has the following characteristics:
- unique pale, yellow color due to the presence of natural vitamin E
- slightly sweet smell and caused by production at lower temperatures
- improved digestion properties due to fine granular structure
- production in Europe
Frafat S70 is a fractionated fat based on palm and produced in Asia. Frafat S70 has a C16:0 content of ± 75% and contains free fatty acids from refined palm oil that are bound to glycerol. This product is extremely suitable for increasing milk production and milk fat percentages.
Frafat S70 has the following characteristics:
- 80% saturated fatty acids (C16:0 / C18:0)
- interesting price-to-fat ratio